Average Monthly Premium

WhoDey513

a.k.a CincyFEX
I'm am new to FE, as you guys know. I have always been told that the average monthly premium sold in FE is about $50 monthly. There is a guy on YouTube claiming that the IMO he owns (or manages) is averaging a monthly premium on average of $72 YTD. Again, I am new to the business. Is this believable?

I'm am new to FE, as you guys know. I have always been told that the average monthly premium sold in FE is about $50 monthly. There is a guy on YouTube claiming that the IMO he owns (or manages) is averaging a monthly premium on average of $72 YTD. Again, I am new to the business. Is this believable?

Is it believable for an agent to have that average or higher? Yes.

Is it believable for an entire group? No.

But the other questions is, who cares?:goofy:

Your watching Matt/Chelsea, not sure how valid 'average AP' really is. I'd rather have ten $30/M cases then 2 $150/M cases.

Not an agent.

Questions to ask yourself:

Do you have a good contract with your IMO?
Do you have good carriers from your IMO?
Does your IMO give you the support your unique personal situation requires?

How does getting emotionally trapped by a YouTube self-promoter who plays up to your fears and greed help you sell more insurance?

Last edited:

In my experience the average app comes out to about $60. Some will be more and some will be less obviously, but as I look back that has been pretty standard for my business. I'm sure others will have a different opinion, but that has been my story. If you focus on doing the best thing for the client, things will work out for you financially.

just looked back... I was at $51.00 ave. Sold a bunch to the 50-60 years olds which brings the numbers down because of lower premiums. Lowest was 15.43 and the highest was 344.67.

Back