Average Number of APPROVED Apps Per Month

Puddleglum15

Just curious to see how many application people are seeing APPROVED per month.

You can submit 60, but if only 25 get approved then put down 25.

And I'm talking about Major Medical plans with Reputable carriers, no Healthmarkets or NAPA Benefits plans.

You are probably not going to get an honest answer to this question.
This is rather personal and confidentially info.
Why not ask, "what % of submitted apps are approved?"
My % of apps approved is between 60 and 70%. And this is after I carefully pre screen every application for height/weight, current health condition and Rx usage.
I wish I had a dollar for every prospect I told to keep their current ins.

Puddleglum: Are you looking for the biggest swinging dick on the forum? Whose dick is biggest here? Where are the big hitters? Here is your chance, blood in the water......

I wasn't trying to get too personal or anything, just am interested in how production is going in these current times.

I figure most good agents put in 25-30 applications per month if they are working hard. I was curious to see if that number is close to accurate.

Well, I can submit 5 apps a month and if 95% get approved then I would be looking for a different career..............

A thorough prescreen, proper qualification and a discussion about claims review will result in a 95% placement rate.

Also, don't hesitate to get your radar up if someone really wants a plan to start "as soon as possible" yet doesn't have current coverage.

I get around 95% approved as well, and I take on a lot of folks most agents walk away from.

I know there are agents out there throwing 50+ apps a month against the wall to see what sticks. They will probably fall in the range of 20 - 30% approved.

So 95% of 10 apps is about the same as 20% of 50 apps. The difference is peddling a policy vs. actually helping your client.

Back