Average premium that you get using internet leads?

I hope you felt clever for a moment. I actually forgot about this thread, since I don't live on here, I actually work sometimes.

Nice work
Did the other agent drop the ball on them? How did you get them through underwriting?

1. What is the average premium per client that you get from working internet leads?

2. What is the average dollar amount you spend in internet leads to get a client?

3. Which leads are you using: shared, exclusive, or internet lead inquiries that were called by lead company and transferred to you by telemarketer as a live transfer?

4. Based on the lead type you use, what is your closing ratio?
SEOmoz | Lead Generator MostChoice Must Pay Competitor 4.8 Million Dollars For Creating Fake Leads

I guess so, he never even asked about their conditions, I did a pre screen with several carriers and let them decide which they liked based on the action each would take.

Nice work
Did the other agent drop the ball on them? How did you get them through underwriting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was actually a crack at me, not anyone else, LOL I spent way too much time on here in the beginning.

Hmmm...who's making the negative, condescending remarks now?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess so, he never even asked about their conditions, I did a pre screen with several carriers and let them decide which they liked based on the action each would take.

This is the epitome of the value a quality professional can bring to the table. Excellent.

Bet you didn't have to do any "closes" on them either, did you?

This is correct. Somarco is good, he saw I used the word policy in my post. It was (and is) a major medical policy.

;)

Not an STM, an IMM

I didn't say that you wrote an STM, nor did I think it. The others were talking smack about STMS' and I just highlighted a positive experience that I had with them.

You got a problem with that, bitch.

1. What is the average premium per client that you get from working internet leads?

2. What is the average dollar amount you spend in internet leads to get a client?

3. Which leads are you using: shared, exclusive, or internet lead inquiries that were called by lead company and transferred to you by telemarketer as a live transfer?

4. Based on the lead type you use, what is your closing ratio?
Closing ratio depends on which type of leads purchased, about 10% on fresh leads 5% on aged leads. avg lead cost is $7.00 for fresh $3.00 for aged
Closing ratio depends on which type of leads purchased, about 10% on fresh leads 5% on aged leads. avg lead cost is 47.00 for fresh $3.00 for aged
Average premium is $200 per month, has been that steady for several years.

Last edited:
I guess so, he never even asked about their conditions, I did a pre screen with several carriers and let them decide which they liked based on the action each would take..

Coach,

So this was strickly a price reduction sale?

What action did each insured take?

What do you mean they never asked about their conditions?
What kind of carrier does not ask about on going conditions?

SEOmoz | Lead Generator MostChoice Must Pay Competitor 4.8 Million Dollars For Creating Fake Leads

I was paid $142 for my time in a deposition on that case.

Perhaps I should have held out for more . . .

You got a problem with that, bitch.

So . . . is Rob your bitch?

Back