Average premium that you get using internet leads?

I was in there for an hour, so I guess that would be $142.

If the travel time/expenses/meals-tips-bartabs, etc. wasn't too bad, it would make one wonder whether there was a future in becoming a professional "deposed" ?

With ObamaCare coming and all...

I mean 25 hours a week is about $3,500...

Was there any heavy lifting involved?

Coach,

So this was strickly a price reduction sale?

No, not strictly price. After two hours on the phone, they're out of pocket was reduced from $10,000.00 total ($5000 each) to $5700 total. There lifetime max went up to 8 million from 3 million. Plus the three year rate guarantee (which we calculated vs. rate increases every 12 months) and the decreasing deductible (drops to $3000). And they have the HSA option. Conveniently they saved just over $900 a month.

What action did each insured take?
I'm not sure what you mean? Can you explain this further for me? Both were rated standard if that's what you meant.

What do you mean they never asked about their conditions?
What kind of carrier does not ask about on going conditions?

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, not the carrier, the agent they spoke to before me, he just said don't try to get another policy, never asked about what conditions, if any they had, as far as I could tell.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That's correct, also I assumed it at the conclusion, "let's just submit the policy and see what happens" but there was no resistance. They were good people too, it was a total pleasure.

And thanks for the kind words Paul!

This is the epitome of the value a quality professional can bring to the table. Excellent.

Bet you didn't have to do any "closes" on them either, did you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not strictly price. After two hours on the phone, they're out of pocket was reduced from $10,000.00 total ($5000 each) to $5700 total. There lifetime max went up to 8 million from 3 million. Plus the three year rate guarantee (which we calculated vs. rate increases every 12 months) and the decreasing deductible (drops to $3000). And they have the HSA option. Conveniently they saved just over $900 a month.
!

I just ran across a potential client with a decreasing deductible plan. I have never seen a plan design like this.
I have never heard of this carrier either and it looks to be association type plan out of Texas.

What carrier did you put them with?

I just ran across a potential client with a decreasing deductible plan. I have never seen a plan design like this.
I have never heard of this carrier either and it looks to be association type plan out of Texas.

What carrier did you put them with?

I would give very strong odds that it was Time Insurance from Assurant Health...

Latest posts

Back