Back to the books...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
For new agents and mature agents alike... a back to the basics course is an excellent way to perform a "check-up from the neck-up". I've found that a good read helps me to assess and adjust away from poor habits or thought patterns. :GEEK:

Began (again) reading, "Low Profile Selling"by Tom Hopkins... chapter 1 page 6... "Be interested not intresting."

Simple and direct... precious and profitable.

What have some of you been reading or rereading lately that is making a difference in how you do business?

I'm all ears. :wub:

In a way, it is sort of back to the basic or back to the vision. But I've been re-reading the E-myth book to help myself stay focused on the end goal. The vision for our business as we build it. As I read through the book, it always helps me bring back into the picture specific goals and to remain goal driven.

I honestly believe anyone building a business should read it. Regardless of the industry. Just my feeling on it.

It is called The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber.

Thanks for the input this far... aside from the "girly" magazine...:shocked:

What is something, maybe a quote or thought, that jumped off the page at you, that you think would be worth passing along?

Back