Background Checks

moses1

Hi. My name is Moses from Santa Barbara, Ca. I am thinking about getting into insurance to suppliment my income as a mechanic.

Between 15 and 6 years ago, I had 10 misdemeaners, from 2 dui's, 4 driving on a suspended lic, 1 domestic violence, 1 having posession of a firearm, 2 for falling behind in my child support, and to top that off in 1993 I had a discharge in leiu of courtmartial from the Army and had a Other than Honorable Discharge.

Ouch, thats alot to think about. Eventhough I'm not the guy I used to be, I am wondering if this will stop me from getting a license from the Dept. of Insurance.

Thank you very much.

Moe

Last edited:
Hi. My name is Moses from Santa Barbara, Ca. I am thinking about getting into insurance to suppliment my income as a mechanic.

Between 15 and 6 years ago, I had 10 misdemeaners, from 2 dui's, 4 driving on a suspended lic, 1 domestic violence, 1 having posession of a firearm, 2 for falling behind in my child support, and to top that off in 1993 I had a discharge in leiu of courtmartial from the Army and had a Other than Honorable Discharge.

Ouch, thats alot to think about. Eventhough I'm not the guy I used to be, I am wondering if this will stop me from getting a license from the Dept. of Insurance.

Thank you very much.

Moe

FORGET IT...

Latest posts

Back