Background Guidelines for P&C..help Please!

countrycroon1

Good morning,

I am coming with kind of an awkward question. I was offered a position with a company to sell P&C. I will be home licensed in WI, but licensed in a total 44 states to sell. Question is regarding background. I have to alcohol offenses that are older then ten years, but a recent one just over. A year old. Do you think there will be issues getting licensed in that many states? All misdemeanors, no felonies.

Thank you

Good Question....hopefully one of the experience Pros can help.

I had a couple of issues (misdemeanor(s) from 20 yrs ago), but that did not stop me from getting my Life/Health Lic. No problem in getting appointed either. I don't know if it would affect me with PC.

Anyone else know the answer to this question?

It was the same day in two separate areas. One in general, one in P&C. How many times you going to troll and be annoying?

Just once. Ya know, the whole "put two lines in the water, you'll probably catch more fish." And look, it worked! You responded to both. Well done. You win.

Just once. Ya know, the whole "put two lines in the water, you'll probably catch more fish." And look, it worked! You responded to both. Well done. You win.

ya well, we will see how many responses you get from here on out, hillbilly

Back