Background Wait Time in CA?

951producer

I just submitted for my license and was wondering what is the average wait time to get my license number? Anyone else in CA doing the same? Thanks.

I believe it took about 3 weeks for me. Probably depends on how many licenses they have to process. I took my test back in September, and received my license in early October. Hope this helps, and good luck!!

I'm also waiting for my property & casualty for CA, I spoke to a tech at the dep. of insurance and it looks like the wait right now is 49 days, assuming no further pending requirements.

Well, its been a few years since I got my license and things have changed, but, check online at the DOI. Chances are, your license will be posted long before you hear about it.

I'm not sure why this is, but I think there was about a 2 week difference when I got mine. Of course, that was back when they actually mailed you your license.

Dan

I can't remember exactly how long for my license to be received. I know I allowed additional time for the monks to handwrite it on parchment.

Rick

Thanks all. I hope it more on the 3 weeks side. 49 days would be killing me.

Also, If I can find it online is it safe to say I am licensed? I know, tricky question, but I'm ready to hit the ground running.

If you find it online and it says 'Active', then yes, you are licensed.

Dan

Back