BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

I don't think we're there just yet lol

I would not do vegan for one simple reason: An diet that requires supplements or fortified foods rather than whole foods only to live is not the right diet for human beings. I think this is what stops Valter Longo, Ph. D. from recommending full veganism: Without vitamin B12, we will die. I could see eating a plant-based, whole foods diet that included fish and seafood as the only animal product, with perhaps some eggs, cheese, and dairy if one can tolerate it. That "lack of commitment and will power" you mention is likely your biology calling out for meat. Think about: Could anyone who works as hard as you do and produces as much as you produce seriously think you have a lack of will power and commitment?

I don't know about that. B12 is a lot better than Carvedilol and blood thinners. lol

When someone kicks alcohol or tobacco, and goes into withdrawal, the withdrawal is similar to when someone kicks different foods. Once the withdrawal period is over, they seem to do fine without the poisonous chemicals.

Here's an article on some of our TOP athletes that are vegan.

These 14 elite athletes are vegan — here's what made them switch their diet

I don't know about that. B12 is a lot better than Carvedilol and blood thinners. lol

When someone kicks alcohol or tobacco, and goes into withdrawal, the withdrawal is similar to when someone kicks different foods. Once the withdrawal period is over, they seem to do fine without the poisonous chemicals.

Here's an article on some of our TOP athletes that are vegan.

These 14 elite athletes are vegan — here's what made them switch their diet
The Diaz brothers are Vegan, that surprizes me. When they get high and get the munchies, do they eat bean sprouts? :huh:

Just did a very quick run through of some of the post here... very encouraged by what I have been reading... It's so important to feel and believe that we have someone in our corner when it comes to making even small changes in the way we live and think.

I must say though it's like listening to some old hens chattering in the back corner of Hardee's :yes:...

Here's to chattering hens and renewed health. :spinny::v_SPIN: ... To your health gentlemen...

I'm a LOT more energetic than I was. I feel like a new person. :jiggy:

Well as new as somebody with COPD can feel. :twitchy:

Seriously, I can't believe the difference. I've got to give up a lot of things that I love to eat, but it's well worth it for the better health. :yes:

:idea:Bacon = better health ... whoda thunk it!

Now, if you really want to work on that COPD, get yourself a copy of Upton Sinclair's The Fasting Cure, and then do some research on autophagy and apotosis. I do not know if it would cure COPD, but if anything short of a lung transplant can, it would be extended water fasting.

Whether it can or not, it really makes me happy to hear how much better you are feeling and breathing, Sir Monkey.

Back