BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

Yeah I need to add some cardio. I think I could jump some rope.

That’s my speed - jump rope, some short 20-30 yard sprints, push ups, pull ups, etc. Elementary School gym class stuff. I have nothing against weight lifting and joining a gym, but that is not where I’m at with this at this time.

That’s my speed - jump rope, some short 20-30 yard sprints, push ups, pull ups, etc. Elementary School gym class stuff. I have nothing against weight lifting and joining a gym, but that is not where I’m at with this at this time.

Get with the right people they can train that wussiness right out of you, before you even step foot in the gym.
Now the real question, how has the free leads been going? Lots of $ in those?

Haven't worked anything real hard the last 5 weeks or so - I get out and make sure I cover my lead costs, but otherwise my father's health has dominated much of my time this summer.

Suggestion from an old guy. - shit always happens. Build a book that calls you.
So when when the inevitable shit happens your people call you and make you do business.

What I ate today

Breakfast: 8 pieces of bacon and three eggs fried in bacon fat

Lunch: thin sliced cold smoked salmon and Philly cream cheese roll ups

Dinner: Two ground brisket burgers topped with thick slices of melted white cheddar

Life is good

Last edited:
I FINALLY got there!!! 179.6 lbs. :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Those last couple of pounds took forever. I've cheated and was gaining weight last week. Saturday I had gotten back up to 185.4. I'm putting up the scales now and will weigh myself once a week now. It's not just the weight loss, it's the better health and the HIGHER energy level. I feel great!!! Bacon cured my COPD!!! Whoooooopeeeee!!! :)

Thanks to Dave and Bob for so much info and guidance!!! :yes:

To all of you "Fat Boys".....See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!! :laugh:

I FINALLY got there!!! 179.6 lbs. :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Those last couple of pounds took forever. I've cheated and was gaining weight last week. Saturday I had gotten back up to 185.4. I'm putting up the scales now and will weigh myself once a week now. It's not just the weight loss, it's the better health and the HIGHER energy level. I feel great!!! Bacon cured my COPD!!! Whoooooopeeeee!!! :)

Thanks to Dave and Bob for so much info and guidance!!! :yes:

To all of you "Fat Boys".....See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!! :laugh:
Outstanding!

A few years ago I went on a diet. I was at 215 or so, and got down to 199. Then I got busy and started eating crappier again until I made my way to weighing close to 220. This morning I weighed 198 which means I beat the last diet even though I started 5 lbs heavier. Not stopping here, though!

Back