BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

Well I now hate bacon and have switched to yummy sausage. But I’m down 40 lbs. Tons more energy. I need less sleep. 30ish lbs to go.

Fatbombs for snacks is going to be the key long term I think.

I’m boarding a plane. Am I allowed to type fatbomb??

I don't hate bacon, but definitely prefer sausage. But I also never went back to keto since June..intermittent fasting (with much lower than usual carbs) has been great, not as aggressive/effective for pure fat loss, but great results and very simple. But I never would have figured out intermittent fasting without keto in the first place.

I don't hate bacon, but definitely prefer sausage. But I also never went back to keto since June..intermittent fasting (with much lower than usual carbs) has been great, not as aggressive/effective for pure fat loss, but great results and very simple. But I never would have figured out intermittent fasting without keto in the first place.
Intermittent Fasting is where it's at!

Just completed an arms work out at the gym with my 14 year old daughter... just that alone is worth the trip to the gym...

Followed up with a blueberry and banana smoothie with muscle milk...

my weight has been up and down, but over all I'm down almost 15 lbs. from my high of last year... very happy indeed... often sore, but energy level is good. :)

If you are working the gym I would suggest looking a the Jetfit app... :yes:

Back