BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

If anyone is seriously interested in losing weight google "keto diet". You WILL lose weight. People lose 100 pounds in 6 months, though losing weight that fast is not recommended.

The keto diet changes your body from a carb burning machine (that you get from food) to a protein burning machine that burns the fat stored in your body because there is no carbs for it to burn because you eat very little or no carbs. There is no such thing as "essential" carbs.

If you have an obese prospect that wants a big face value policy but can't afford the premium because they are obese tell them about the keto diet. In 3 or 4 months they will lose 30 or 40 pounds.

This is no BS. Hundreds of testimonials and before and after photos.

Have a great day!
tinman

If anyone is seriously interested in losing weight google "keto diet". You WILL lose weight. People lose 100 pounds in 6 months, though losing weight that fast is not recommended.

The keto diet changes your body from a carb burning machine (that you get from food) to a protein burning machine that burns the fat stored in your body because there is no carbs for it to burn because you eat very little or no carbs. There is no such thing as "essential" carbs.

If you have an obese prospect that wants a big face value policy but can't afford the premium because they are obese tell them about the keto diet. In 3 or 4 months they will lose 30 or 40 pounds.

This is no BS. Hundreds of testimonials and before and after photos.

Have a great day!
tinman
Haha! That's actually the original main theme of this whole thread!

I have to say I mostly suspended my keto diet for this past week due to out-of-town family visitors and festivities. I didn't pig out or anything, I was just less careful about carbs & sugar. I also haven't weighed myself in several days. This morning I was up by 4 lbs over my last weigh-in, and 7-8 lbs up from my lowest weight since starting the diet. Guess it's time to order my keto-friendly jerky again, and try to drop this holiday weight cuz it's gonna happen again in December!
tenor.gif

I have to say I mostly suspended my keto diet for this past week due to out-of-town family visitors and festivities. I didn't pig out or anything, I was just less careful about carbs & sugar. I also haven't weighed myself in several days. This morning I was up by 4 lbs over my last weigh-in, and 7-8 lbs up from my lowest weight since starting the diet. Guess it's time to order my keto-friendly jerky again, and try to drop this holiday weight cuz it's gonna happen again in December!
tenor.gif

You and I must have the same issue... 4 lbs. up on the dot...hoping that the muscle gain from the gym helps to burn off more than I put on...

I was carbing pretty heavily... felt like crap afterwards... back to regular diet Monday... still got 4 gym visits this week! :1biggrin:

I have to say I mostly suspended my keto diet for this past week due to out-of-town family visitors and festivities ...

I allowed myself a small serving of mashed sweet potatoes and my wife's stuffing. Her stuffing is nearly keto as it has as much ground beef, sausage, and nuts as it does bread cubes (ok, its not keto - but it is so flippn' good!) I also had a scoop of green bean casserole and corn pudding. Otherwise, I stuck to my turkey drum sticks and turkey thighs. No weight gain on Friday morning, blood sugar level surprisingly was under 100 (that never would have been the case 6 months ago). I am back to rib eyes and sirloin the rest of the week end ... and some shrimp.

I have resumed coffee, cream, and carnivore until Christmas. I am closing in on my weight loss goal, and I have just one of the three chins I started with left to lose. I suspect my full six pack will return soon after the new year if not slightly before, and I haven't seen that in about 18 years or so.

My main exercise is still walking about three miles each morning. However, now that it is winter golf here and the crowds have deserted the local muni, my 13 year old son has persuaded me to play a weekly round of speed golf with him. If you are a golfer and want some fun exercise, grab your putter and 3 to 5 other clubs, and try to play an 18 hole round in an hour or so! I am making no claims as to how well or not I do during these rounds other than to say "I survived."

I allowed myself a small serving of mashed sweet potatoes and my wife's stuffing. Her stuffing is nearly keto as it has as much ground beef, sausage, and nuts as it does bread cubes (ok, its not keto - but it is so flippn' good!) I also had a scoop of green bean casserole and corn pudding. Otherwise, I stuck to my turkey drum sticks and turkey thighs. No weight gain on Friday morning, blood sugar level surprisingly was under 100 (that never would have been the case 6 months ago). I am back to rib eyes and sirloin the rest of the week end ... and some shrimp.

I have resumed coffee, cream, and carnivore until Christmas. I am closing in on my weight loss goal, and I have just one of the three chins I started with left to lose. I suspect my full six pack will return soon after the new year if not slightly before, and I haven't seen that in about 18 years or so.

My main exercise is still walking about three miles each morning. However, now that it is winter golf here and the crowds have deserted the local muni, my 13 year old son has persuaded me to play a weekly round of speed golf with him. If you are a golfer and want some fun exercise, grab your putter and 3 to 5 other clubs, and try to play an 18 hole round in an hour or so! I am making no claims as to how well or not I do during these rounds other than to say "I survived."
I about killed myself on Thanksgiving. 1st, there was homemade sausage gravy and biscuits(just had a medium helping). Then my 8 year old grandson made a cheeseball. I ate 1/2 of that with crackers. Then a couple of rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, cornbread with corn in it, and a piece of cherry pie. Oh yeah 2 turkeys...one was deep fried in peanut oil. I ate WAY to much and most of it was things I shouldn't eat. It was just one day that I cheated, but I used oxygen that night for the 1st time in a month. Good thing I stuck that portable in the car!!! I'm looking at that as a reminder as to why I have to stay Keto. :yes:

So far today I have met with three people who want FE coverage but each one has multiple serious health issues that knock them out of level coverage eligibility with all my carriers.
If only they had read this thread and gone on the bacon diet before it was too late :idea:

Back