BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

I about killed myself on Thanksgiving ... I ate WAY to much and most of it was things I shouldn't eat. It was just one day that I cheated, but I used oxygen that night for the 1st time in a month. Good thing I stuck that portable in the car!!! I'm looking at that as a reminder as to why I have to stay Keto. :yes:

Lung inflammation in COPD: why does it matter?

Plant/veggie/nut/and seed oils are highly inflammatory to all humans. Those with COPD can ill afford to induce additional inflammation as it will close off much of the already inflamed and distressed airways in the lungs.

FROM the ARTICLE:

COPD is characterized by lung inflammation, which intensifies with disease progression. ...
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a global epidemic, affecting nearly 300 million people worldwide and killing 3 million individuals each year. It is the only major cause of mortality that is increasing such that by 2030 the mortality rate will reach 7 to 8 million per annum [1]. Regrettably, however, there are no drugs currently available that can reduce COPD mortality and very few promising compounds in the pipeline. (emphasis added)

BACON! The CURE for COPD is B A C O N!

Update!

So, I've been able to make the switch over to eating Plant based meals, just about every day. I've lost 10 pounds and I feel awesome.

Managed to keep the animal eating days to 2 times a week. Thanksgiving was great as I had a few small portioned plates and really enjoyed the sweets.

I rarely crave meat and hardly ever crave sugary deserts or bread. I've a pint of ice cream in the refrigerator for almost a week now that hasn't been touched.

Maybe tomorrow night we'll go out to dinner and eat some animal. Bread and desert included. The one thing I love about burning carbs is that there is no concern about having to reverse my body "like on a keto diet".

Moderation is the key to a healthy life!

Maybe tomorrow night we'll go out to dinner and eat some animal. Bread and desert included!

IMG.jpg

Bread Kills! Dessert Kills More Quickly!

Moderation is the key to a healthy life!

Poison, in moderation, still does not strike me as a good idea, much less the key to good health.

Is Sugar Toxic?

Oh no, I didn't know it was poison.

Ok, that's it! I'm going to start eating bacon all day, every day, for the rest of my life. Moderation is bad and bacon is just good common sense. lol

What was I thinking? SMH

Back