Bank Account This Bank Does Not Verify in Our System.

Biggin

Guru
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Come on SNL...... you can do better than this. Seriously? Bank of America routing number doesn't "verify" ??? PNC bank doesn't "verify"? And on another one the "e-app" approved preferred but now they want a phone interview for a medication?? Aetna is getting 3 new apps today.

Just blowing off steam but it's just goofy that writing a $200,000 annuity is easier than a $60/month FE.:no::no::err:

Come on SNL...... you can do better than this. Seriously? Bank of America routing number doesn't "verify" ??? PNC bank doesn't "verify"? And on another one the "e-app" approved preferred but now they want a phone interview for a medication?? Aetna is getting 3 new apps today.

Just blowing off steam but it's just goofy that writing a $200,000 annuity is easier than a $60/month FE.:no::no::err:

Is the E app supposed to give you an auto approval?

Yep - getting this same stuff. Doesn't make sense.

Yes. I got it approved preferred on the e app. But then got an email the next day about wanting a phone interview for a medication. Translation.....DECLINE.:twitchy:

I did two eapps just to make it easier, but there was no sign of any approval and the one client didn't take any meds. Maybe I did something wrong?

yea, I get that Bank doesn't verify in our system from time to time as well. Usually its 5/3rd. If you ask them twice they sometimes will just send it through.

Its a hassle to get a savings account verification form and many of these FE buyers don't use checks but have a checking account.

Go figure!

Yeah still seems kind of buggy. I've decided to stick w the paper app for the time being at least until it gets ironed out a bit more.

I appreciate that you can speak w underwriting if there is an issue on the paper whereas, according to the office, the eapp decision is set in stone.

I haven't used the e-app lately, just paper apps, but I wrote ALOT when they were testing it and didn't have banking issues, might be a new problem. But, they still approve apps and you can see them on agent site very quickly.

I have never done an e app I always do a paper app and then fax it in. I wish they would set it up so when it is approved they could send an email acknowledging that fact, like Foresters does.

Then when it is approved it doesn't always show up in the pending file and that your just waiting for the original draft to happen, it just disappears. Requiring me to call in to verify that it is in fact approved.

Back