Banker's Agent Swears to Allah Rates Never Increase!

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
Tonight T65 prospect tells me he was visited by another Banker's agent today.This female agent was covered with full on Muslim wrapping except for a slit for her eyes.My customer said she also left her car parked by the street with her door left open when she knocked on the door.My customer is a southern good ole boy and he said he didn't know what to think when he saw his.Last week a T65 prospect who lives in a gated with a guard country club community said he had a visit for a Banker's agent after dark and one agent came to his door while another agent waited in the still running car on the street.Banker's is pulling out the stops to get in the T65 prospects home first.

This female agent was covered with full on Muslim wrapping except for a slit for her eyes.

Makes me think back to when I debated for a whole month whether or not I could stop wearing a tie out in the field.

Tonight T65 prospect tells me he was visited by another Banker's agent today.This female agent was covered with full on Muslim wrapping except for a slit for her eyes.My customer said she also left her car parked by the street with her door left open when she knocked on the door.My customer is a southern good ole boy and he said he didn't know what to think when he saw his.Last week a T65 prospect who lives in a gated with a guard country club community said he had a visit for a Banker's agent after dark and one agent came to his door while another agent waited in the still running car on the street.Banker's is pulling out the stops to get in the T65 prospects home first.

That's WEIRD. I would've thought that Islam would have some prohibition against selling insurance, what with their strange teachings about borrowing, charging interest, etc. I gotta admit I've never heard of a Muslim insurance agent, now that I think about it.

Wonder how long it will be before some big carrier comes out with Sharia-compliant IUL's or some such?

I'm not at all sure I would let a woman in my house wearing one of those things. People are free to practice whatever religion they want but I cannot think of any other mainstream religion that denigrates and demeans women the way Islam does. :no:

When I was trained from bankers managers, they taught me to knock on a door with your car running. This is supposed to make them think you are a busy person, you want to help them out but you'll have to do it another day....even tho that agent has nothing going on.

Just another shady practice that bankers uses. Took me a while to unlearn everything

Makes me think back to when I debated for a whole month whether or not I could stop wearing a tie out in the field.

I think a tie with a burka is overdressed.

taught me to knock on a door with your car running.

You do that in the hood?

When I was trained from bankers managers, they taught me to knock on a door with your car running. This is supposed to make them think you are a busy person, you want to help them out but you'll have to do it another day....even tho that agent has nothing going on.

Just another shady practice that bankers uses. Took me a while to unlearn everything

Not shady just a non-verbal message like scheduling appoints for 9:45 not 10:00. Gives the impression it will only be 15 minutes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Muslim agent has an advantage. There is nothing improper for them to lie to the infidel.

Last edited:
Not shady just a non-verbal message like scheduling appoints for 9:45 not 10:00. Gives the impression it will only be 15 minutes.

The Muslim agent has an advantage. There is nothing improper for them to lie to the infidel.

IMO it's just not being honest. They all do the tactic and I don't even think it works. Just knock on the door and let them know you received a lead card from them
I think a tie with a burka is overdressed.

You do that in the hood?

I don't do it at all. When I was first trained I did it anywhere.

Last edited:
"I've been door knocking with my Pope hat on. Tell them they better hurry as my infallability runs out at the end of the month.
:D"

Black Smoke= No signature yet on app
White Smoke= Deal closed. Nice work. The crowd goes wild.

Back