Bankers FE quote

AgentBartlett

Expert
Can anyone let me know if $106/mo. sounds right for a BL FE policy?
70yr old
smoker
10,000 death benefit
not graded benefit

nope. forethought and motorists were about the same. within a buck. surprised. I can usually beat bankers by 1-200 per year.

Hmm, the Royal Neighbors non tobacco on that one is $69.61. I previously did agree that the BL quote was accurate but I was looking at non tobacco so the agent probaly did give her the non smoker rate as BL is usually high on everything. I have an American-Amicable 70 year old 10,000K smoker for $104.40. so who knows.

Bartlett, are you still selling med supps or just f.e. now? Did you ever start door knocking for final expense?

Last edited:
Beware!!! Check and verify that it is a WHOLE LIFE policy and not a "Adjustable Life, Flexible Premium"

Some bankers agents have tried and pass that off as a whole life policy....

I am going to stop back by and see if I can get in to talk about the BL policy. The BL agent did not leave a copy of the app. or any "official" policy info. The only thing that I can look at is a "worksheet" with the quote. The worksheet looked something like this:

1. Accidental death doubles benefit
2. First day coverage
couple more "advantages"

7500 10000 15000
$81 $106 $126

Hmm, the Royal Neighbors non tobacco on that one is $69.61. I previously did agree that the BL quote was accurate but I was looking at non tobacco so the agent probaly did give her the non smoker rate as BL is usually high on everything. I have an American-Amicable 70 year old 10,000K smoker for $104.40. so who knows.

Bartlett, are you still selling med supps or just f.e. now? Did you ever start door knocking for final expense?

I ordered a 2000 piece mailer for Medsupp & FE. Cards should be coming by the end of this wk. Really looking forward to knocking the doors with those cards. I am so much more comfortable at the door than sitting on the phone all day. On the phone, I feel like the appt.s I get are just the people who are not smart enough to get off the phone with a telemarketer. Hope that doesn't sound crass but that's how I feel. At the door, my personality can win them over!! After all, " we'll just have a good conversation, have some fun, and who knows--maybe you'll even make a little money!"

Back