Bankers Fidelity Offline?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Tried for 2+ hours to get online @BFLIC. Site won't resolve. Two different computers, 3 different browsers. Agent support line goes to voice mail.

Anyone else having this issue?

Little off subject but what has everyone's experience been so far with Bankers Fidelity as far as UW and rate increases? I now have them available but am hesitating to use them because they are new to my area.

Little off subject but what has everyone's experience been so far with Bankers Fidelity as far as UW and rate increases? I now have them available but am hesitating to use them because they are new to my area.

So far they have been excellent to work with.

They are great to work with. In NJ and many other states have top 3 to 5 spots for fand g rates . I have rolled a lot of my older book with them. Looking forward to Italy.

Never mind, Bankers answered my question with an increase after only 9 months. Glad I didn't use them.

Never mind, Bankers answered my question with an increase after only 9 months. Glad I didn't use them.

Bankers Fidelity Insurance had a rate increase a few months back. Sister company Bakers Fidelity Assurance just announced a small rate increase but I think it is the first one in some time.

Back