Bankers Fidelity???

I feel like that just adds more confusion to the situation. Especially when added to the stress of going to a hospital.

Does anyone have recent experience with Bankers Fidelity for Med Sups?
I understand their underwriting is a bit on the liberal side which might come in handy?
I would appreciate all forms of feedback....

BFLIC in Atlanta? I have about 50 clients with them. Mix of T65 and underwritten. Good people. Great e-app.

Does anyone have recent experience with Bankers Fidelity for Med Sups?
I understand their underwriting is a bit on the liberal side which might come in handy?
I would appreciate all forms of feedback....
My agency and hierarchy has 2000 apps with Bankers Fidleity. Been on their incentive trips the last 3 years. We know all their execs. I like the company alot. Harry give me call u have my number

My wife received $100 premium deduction this year because of a hospital stay last yer.. Didn't even know the hospital she was in qualified.. They just reduced the premium without any notification on our part.
That's been around for a long time. I remember United American doing that over 20 year ago. That's the problem with, and why I don't mention it. I remember it being hard to find a hospital that qualified. Several other companies have offered this. Seems like Ceres offered it with their companies before Great American bought them, then Cigna bought GA. Ceres had something on their site to do with AHIP, before they started the certifications. I'm not sure if it was to do with the $100 discount.

Back