Bankers Life 68/M/NT Plan N

MedicareBear

Expert
Does anybody have a quoter that would tell how much a 68/M/NT for plan N cost?

I'm not sure if they would go under Bankers Life or Colonial Penn.

Does anybody have a quoter that would tell how much a 68/M/NT for plan N cost?

I'm not sure if they would go under Bankers Life or Colonial Penn.

Those of use with CSG can certainly quote it. Any particular area or can we just choose our own zip code?

BTW, they generally are at the low end of the cost for Plan N in many areas of CA and OR.

Rick

Those of use with CSG can certainly quote it. Any particular area or can we just choose our own zip code?

BTW, they generally are at the low end of the cost for Plan N in many areas of CA and OR.

Rick

Right. I forgot Colonial Penn was a sister company since they are both under CNO financial. The guy had an organ transplant in 92. Philadelphia American was the best option but only if I can get him the HH discount it mentioned.

Right. I forgot Colonial Penn was a sister company since they are both under CNO financial. The guy had an organ transplant in 92. Philadelphia American was the best option but only if I can get him the HH discount it mentioned.

You still didn't give Rick the area. You'll need to provide a zip code for someone to give you a quote.

Philadelphia American offers a HH discount in your area? The only state I offer them in is Alabama, but I don't recall them having a HH discount there. And New Era doesn't have one in Georgia.

You still didn't give Rick the area. You'll need to provide a zip code for someone to give you a quote.

Philadelphia American offers a HH discount in your area? The only state I offer them in is Alabama, but I don't recall them having a HH discount there. And New Era doesn't have one in Georgia.

Right. zip is 07306

Back