Bankers Life and Casualty...good for Newbies?

franticity

I'm just starting out and have an interview tomorrow with a BLC branch office. They appear to have a great training program and fair commisions.
Any comments, caveats?

I'm just starting out and have an interview tomorrow with a BLC branch office. They appear to have a great training program and fair commisions.
Any comments, caveats?

RUN!!!! :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For a lot more info use the 'search the forum' feature at the top and read what others have posted.

Last edited:
Ha! Great company to work with..lol

Let me guess, they said if you work with them you'll get free leads, great commissions, help from managers, best products on the market and residuals.

I pretty much started with them, managed by Bankers managers, and I can tell you it's all lies.

Leads are phone numbers called a million times. Horrible commissions, bad training, little support (well, immoral support) and over priced products.

Learn from everyone here and RUN

Free leads with Bankers is covertly gathering names and contact of existing policy holders written by the other fools who work there. Then when you go indy, you have a nice list to write. Not that you should do that. Nor should you pay the receptionist to photocopy all deals that come across her desk.:policeman:

Free leads with Bankers is covertly gathering names and contact of existing policy holders written by the other fools who work there. Then when you go indy, you have a nice list to write. Not that you should do that. Nor should you pay the receptionist to photocopy all deals that come across her desk.:policeman:

:D:D:D:D:biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RUN!!!! :D.......

Let me add to this! RUN!!! :D AS HARD AND AS FAST as you can!

Last edited:
Back