Bankers Life and Casualty

Yours is a story that is repeated over and over on this forum. Several people have been saved from signing the paperwork because they researched this forum first.

You have helped others by telling of your experience. I've never heard of anyone having a good experience with the company you mentioned.

You might want to speak to an attorney to see how restricted you actually are. It may not be as bad as you think.

I left a company once that had a non-compete on me. I went to work for their direct competitor which was only 1-mile away from them. I was very upfront with them and gave a 2-weeks notice and told them exactly where I was going and why.

Their legal department mailed one letter to me at the new business which said if I approached any of the contacts I had made through them, I would be sued. I wrote them back and said, I don't need your contacts and I wouldn't bother with approaching them. I also told them to go ahead and sue me rather than waste any more time on letters if they thought they had a case. I never heard from them again.

It's been over 10-years ago since that happened.

I worked for this company for almost 3 years out of college. This is by far the WORST company an individual could ever be involved with.

After being there almost a year I was DEMOTED and offered a Manager position with them. It was actually explained to us in the management meetings that it was in our best interest to be a manager so that we could not have DOI complaints filed against us. Terrible company!!!

Hey Insuranceexec! Where's scam.com? Have they been hacked by Bankers. Their server started getting too much traffic Tuesday morning. Now no one can get to them. Have you heard anything?:GEEK:

a banker's agent quoted a 56 male non smoker healthy prospect of mine a graded whole life policy of $50000 for $78.00 monthly premium.

so far I've found it to be a whacked out quote... any comments?

a banker's agent quoted a 56 male non smoker healthy prospect of mine a graded whole life policy of $50000 for $78.00 monthly premium.

so far I've found it to be a whacked out quote... any comments?

Only that this thread is from 2008 with the last post in 2010.

Norway wins best post of the day!!!

What's funny is I didn't catch the start date and for some reason did not hit the link to bring me to the end of the posts I already read...I sat up and took notice when I noticed posts from Frank Stansy RIP.

Back