Bankers Life Head Up!!!

navigator

Super Genius
Michigan
Just a heads up EX Bankers Life agents.... Received an email yesterday froma company I am appointed with stating they recieved notice of a Vector hit for me from Bankers Life and would have to “adjust” my contract as needed.. Well, my first thought was what the bleep as I have had nothing to do with Bankers since I left in November of 2010 and they tried to do the whole collection of chargeback crap them. I decided to call Bankers directly and inquire to what it was they were Vectoring me for 7 years later. When I got through to a real person I explained why I was calling and needed some answers immedietly as this was causing issues with current companies I was appointed with, he put me on hold, came back and stated that Bankers just did an audit and they found over 3000 ex agents that should have been Vectored but never were, I politely explained that I was sitting at my attorneys office while I was calling and wanted the info faxed over to myself so we could review why after 7 years was all this coming up etc, he then put me on hold again, came back and stated that he apologized for the confusion and error and he had removed me from Vector. I did call the company that sent me the email origionally and they were able to verify I was no longer on the Vector report... Way to keep it classy Bankers Life, doesnt seem like that company has changed at all!!

Back