Bankers Life Question

Yeah I'm an agent. I would guess that if you keep it for 3 years you are guaranteed the same high premium, but I can't see how they could keep you from bolting.

Yeah I'm an agent. I would guess that if you keep it for 3 years you are guaranteed the same high premium, but I can't see how they could keep you from bolting.

Bolt from what to what? Are you talking a Final Expense product then no if you are talking a UL who am I kidding in 3 years there would be little to no CSV anyway.

Bolt from what to what? Are you talking a Final Expense product then no if you are talking a UL who am I kidding in 3 years there would be little to no CSV anyway.

Sorry. I should have been more clear. I speak of Bankers Life med sup with the 3 year premium guarantee. Do they get billed for more if they cancel before the term is up?

If your the agent and don't know the answer then they need a new agent.....I haven't looked at the policy and have never heard of a 3 year rate lock for a Med Supp but my guess is there is no penalty.

Former BLC agent here - have never seen a guarantee 3 year med sup. The policies normally state that the prices are only guaranteed for 6 months. i would look at the policy. It has to be written in there somewhere.

Back