Bankers Life Quote/question

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
I need a quote for 20k for a 66 year old female tobacco user and one as non tobacco also.

I have a policy being replaced by Bankers which never happens. The last listened to me and called me when she received her Bankers policy. She said that the agent said Bankers doesn't ask about tobacco so that's why it is cheaper than mine. I am to remember they may not ask but am concerned. She is healthy with no medications.

I need a quote for 20k for a 66 year old female tobacco user and one as non tobacco also.

I have a policy being replaced by Bankers which never happens. The last listened to me and called me when she received her Bankers policy. She said that the agent said Bankers doesn't ask about tobacco so that's why it is cheaper than mine. I am to remember they may not ask but am concerned. She is healthy with no medications.

What's the zipcode of the client. I'll run the quote for ya.

So can anyone get a Banker's quote

Bankers Life does not ask about smoking. They have the same rate band for T or NT. They are somewhat competitive for MT and very competitive for 60s FT. Doesn't mean you can't beat them, but if you use a normal competitive product they might win. You might have to use a price buster.

I know you can get LH, SL and BL rate sheets. I wish someone would put them up on a quoter somewhere.

Bankers Life does not ask about smoking. They have the same rate band for T or NT. They are somewhat competitive for MT and very competitive for 60s FT. Doesn't mean you can't beat them, but if you use a normal competitive product they might win. You might have to use a price buster.

I know you can get LH, SL and BL rate sheets. I wish someone would put them up on a quoter somewhere.

You can get LH and SL on FEXquotes.

Back