Bankers Life

I have been contacted about an interview with Bankers Life. Anybody know anything about them?

It's probably regional but in my town they are churn & burn with newby agents.

I would go to New York Life, or Northwestern Mutual if you want to be a captive agent.

It's probably regional but in my town they are churn & burn with newby agents.

I would go to New York Life, or Northwestern Mutual if you want to be a captive agent.

Bankers is typically churn and burn everywhere. Their focus is different than NYL, etc. in that it is basically with health, LTC, etc. with the senior market. Bankers is part of Conseco.

I have been contacted about an interview with Bankers Life. Anybody know anything about them?

Run and hide:arghh:

Like the others said a churn and burn. They will hire you and have you work their system, which is terrible unless they changed it in the last 3 years.

You pay for everything so they will almost hire anybody because it doen't cost them a dime and if you make money great.

The first week they will have you call with a script that has you sending some kind of info with no obligation from their DNC list. You will be stuffing envelopes (that you buy) with this information and then mail them (you buy the stamps) and then you will call them again to see if they got the info and then set a 15 to 30 min appointment for you to further explain whatever you send out. When I did it with them we were talking about Medicare Part D (we had barely any idea what it was going to be). They had me send out a 100 before I could even do anything. The people you call have been called 3,4,5 times by other agents that were there before you and you will get some pretty PO'ed people saying they are tired of the calls.

They also like to bring people in and show their production board of business submitted, there will be agents that submit $3000 a week and more in commissions but you get a high rate of cancellations.

We are giving fair warning :arghh:but you never know, you maybe the next 200k producer!:goofy:

Best of luck!

Back