Bankrate Insurance Verified

I was contacted yesterday by an account exec at AgentInsider who was trying to convince me to re-activate my account with them. He told me that now that they are a part of Bankrate they have rolled out a new lead verification program called "Bankrate Insurance Verified."

Supposedly they are doing something similar (though I am sure not nearly as thoroughly) as HTQ. He claimed that they were seeing a dramatic decrease in lead credit requests and an significant (40%) increase in sales from their leads.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried this "new" program out and what your results have been. I know it has only been around for a week or so but hopefully someone is getting enough volume to make a decent opinion.

Bob Klee would know for sure, but I believe Bankrate has purchased a few lead gen carriers. Personally, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the implied Bankrate endorsement.

Talk to Bob and see what he is doing, I am sure it is diffrent. I just turned AI leads off and found them to be lower quality than the other carriers with a really BAD return policy.

BankRate Verified has been around for over a year [12-18 months at least!] It is not "new" to any Bankrate company except their latest acquisition: insuranceagents.com

I have not seen anyone post that things are better, lead wise over there....but willing to learn if anyone has something to say about them. I have a full page ad that I pulled out of some insurance magazine last year in August so....I'm positive their verified leads have been around for over a year.

We have Guaranteed Auto leads if anyone is interested....call the office to find out more: Sales/Dom ext 105

Much better than their "Patent Pending" verified leads they are selling!

Sorry for my delayed response....anyone know how to find more Time in a day? I could use some.....that or a way to clone me!:)

Last edited:
Great help! I have been approached recently with the same pitch. Glad to know there are others out there.

Great to know there are options as well.

Or as my retired Air Force, Bro-in-law said: Can you believe those 18-22 year old Navy guys are Drooling over a 60 year old Cher? :1cute:

I don't know if you follow the godaddy commercials much, but Joan Rivers is almost 80! I'm just sayin'

Bankrate leads are aboslutely the best leadz in the biz, if ur not comfortable taking a whitewashed app on the first call, or cursing people out, I suggest u take up door 2 door, or I heard the guys selling newspapers and shrimp on the intersections could always use a helping hand? :)

Back