Bankruptcy

Greenwaters

Im trying to break into this industry. I had no idea a Insurance agent and a insurance producer were different. Anyhow, Im located in Missouri and worried that my bankruptcy would affect me getting a shot. It seems that would be the case for me being a agent. I thought anyone who had a insurance license was a agent. Learn something new every day. However, I spoke with two agents( after a week trying to catch up with them, man those guys are busy), and they said it shouldnt affect me becoming a producer, but if I wanted my own building with my name on it, as the head agent, it could be a problem. Anyone have anymore information and knowledge on this subject? Im close to taking my state test, and just dont want it to be all for nothing.

Im trying to break into this industry. I had no idea a Insurance agent and a insurance producer were different. Anyhow, Im located in Missouri and worried that my bankruptcy would affect me getting a shot. It seems that would be the case for me being a agent. I thought anyone who had a insurance license was a agent. Learn something new every day. However, I spoke with two agents( after a week trying to catch up with them, man those guys are busy), and they said it shouldnt affect me becoming a producer, but if I wanted my own building with my name on it, as the head agent, it could be a problem. Anyone have anymore information and knowledge on this subject? Im close to taking my state test, and just dont want it to be all for nothing.

What type of Insurance?

Back