Banner Life

Knows4money

Expert
Anybody have any experience selling Banner term products over the phone? Recommendation on an FMO to contract with for them?

Great carrier. App Assist has it's downfalls though (their internal drop ticket). We created lifeinsuranceprocessing.com as a full eapp system to get a better app submitted rate. Our telesales experience with App Assist was that right at 60% of our sales made it to a submitted app with them doing the phone interviews (they hold off on calling for 4 hours, which is a kiss of death). We couldn't afford a 40% drop off in interviews completed so we created our own solution for our agents.

Look no further than DigitalBGA!

They are the real deal. I would be happy to talk offline if you have specific questions. Heck I would be happy to answer them here for the good of the masses.

Lots of IMO's/FMO's offer Banner Life. If mainly trying to sell over the phone, I'd search one out where their employees handle the application/signature process on your behalf.

Frees you up to move on to the next client, while they complete the application. Some groups who do this is Ash Brokerage, Davis Brokerage, and Pinney Insurance

DigitalBGA does this as well.

Go to their website and put your info in. They have a ton of other resources once you are on board with them as well.

Worked with them? Since they launched. I have been familiar with Nic and Jeff for years before the BGA took off.

I don't work for anyone.

They are good guys. But as you know theres no one perfect operation out there. Different strokes for different folks.

I totally agree. There is no perfect solution for every one.

Op is looking for a place specifically for selling over the phone. Nic and Jeff have been the go to guys for this on the forums for 10 years. Well before they teamed up and well before they had a BGA.

Now they have spent tons of time and money building a BGA with the sole focus of phone sales. Seems like a good good fit.

Back