BC BS of MI Medigap cancellation fax #.... anyone?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
can't seem to get anyone up there to give it out, have a client that replaced it because of cost. Does anyone mind providing it? I was going to give it to her and also would like to have it on hand in case I need it again. Thanks in advance.

Who'd you replace it with? Michigan sucks giving only 3 years worth of renewals.

Good to know. I didn't know Priority Health was good for Supplements. Always seemed really high compared to others. Great with MA though...

Good to know. I didn't know Priority Health was good for Supplements. Always seemed really high compared to others. Great with MA though...

I would agree on their rates being too high, I haven't sold any of them because they are the highest option out of the companies i'm appointed with.

I learned to sell Medicare from someone with a heavy supplement bias and I can't seem to convince myself of advantage in most situations.In your opinion when is it a better fit?

When they are healthy! I really educate the importance of a supplement personally, but I'll sell both.

MA in Grand Rapids where I am is 50%. Priority health has a plan everyone loves for $9/month.

When they are healthy! I really educate the importance of a supplement personally, but I'll sell both.

MA in Grand Rapids where I am is 50%. Priority health has a plan everyone loves for $9/month.

That's interesting, I would love to sell some more advantage but I usually explain both of them and they want the supplement coverage by the end of it. The majority of the people I've met so far are asking about supplements when they come to me.

If you don't mind me asking what do you do as far as prospecting? I've been focusing on groups but even without prospecting for it at all I think medicare is my biggest LOB

Back