BC/BS of Texas

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pros and Cons...

I just got appointed with BC/BS in Texas and some of the plans/rates look fairly competitive in the zip codes I am working in...

All feedback/suggestions are welcome! Also wanted to know how the underwriting process is here in Texas?

The name sells the plans, the rates are extremely competetive, underwriting is exceptionally good.

I have been briefly going over the plans and can't find too many flaws... Most of them look fairly marketable... I don't like the caps on ground and air ambulances, but with a lower rate than some of the competition it could be justified...

Anyone more familiar with these plans I would love feedback...

Josh,
Check into whether BC/BS of Texas has a $0 cost preventative care benefit on their HSA compatible plans. They have that in other states and its hugely popular. People can take a high deducitble and still have various preventative services at no cost. You'll sell a slew of those if it has that.

STI, any idea if they have that?

Josh,
Check into whether BC/BS of Texas has a $0 cost preventative care benefit on their HSA compatible plans. They have that in other states and its hugely popular. People can take a high deducitble and still have various preventative services at no cost. You'll sell a slew of those if it has that.

STI, any idea if they have that?

NOT here in tejas.....

BCBS.jpg

and if you get your clients log in name and PW......you can go in and print the application.....

Back