BCBS Group Question (IN)

scrabble

Expert
Morning all,

I have a meeting today with a guy who's family is on a bsbc (Indiana) group plan. I wasn't able to get much info from him other than it's $2500 dectible. He just wants to meet and talk. I'd like to put some rough quotes and comparisons together for him in preparation of the meeting.

Is there a standard policy or a policy that is more prominent than others, as far as copays, coinsurance and drugs go?

If you can help, Thanks!

Talk first, quote later. If you can't seal the deal without quotes, you aren't likely to win his business with them.

.... I wasn't able to get much info from him other than it's $2500 dectible. He just wants to meet and talk.

This lead is "suspect" at the most.
To make him a "prospect", ....when you had him on the tele, you should have gleaned the necessary info in order to formulate a sales strategy.
You need his zip code, dates of birth of all family members, any health conditions with family members, more info about his current plan, etc.
Sounds like a big waste of time.
Unless you like just talking to people.

Go the meeting and find out what is going on. It sounds to me that you need the practice.

BCBS basically owns the State of Indiana with 40% penetration. So the fact you don't know their product lines means you need all the experience you can get.

Morning all,

I have a meeting today with a guy who's family is on a bsbc (Indiana) group plan. I wasn't able to get much info from him other than it's $2500 dectible. He just wants to meet and talk. I'd like to put some rough quotes and comparisons together for him in preparation of the meeting.

Is there a standard policy or a policy that is more prominent than others, as far as copays, coinsurance and drugs go?

If you can help, Thanks!

Latest posts

Back