BCBS of Florida

jbage007

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know the skinny on getting contracted/appointed for individual products?

Those morons. I can't believe they still have a moratorium on individual producers.

:mad:

I know this much. I know who the ***sucking **** f**ng arse0heed is. And that's you pal. If you have nothing substantial to contribute, then &*CK off!
:mad:

You Mother should have washed your pie-hole out with some soap when you were a young-in and maybe you wouldn't have such a potty mouth (or typing fingers) today. You come across is about everyone of your posts like each and every other person is a dipstick and dumber than dirt, and doesn't deserve any respect.

Just wondering... how does someone with such an attitude (that is projected in your posts) succeed in this business...? Afterall, this is a biz of helping people get what THEY WANT and NEED, which is accomplished by placing the needs of others before your own... I somehow can't picture this from jbage, from what I have observed and read.

Jbage007- don't ya love these douchebags with their comments? You post a normal question, then you get a smartass response from a fat fart in Tampa and some Field of Dreams agent in Indiana. I have a non-res in Indiana that I'm ready to dump -worthless bunch of bumpkins.

BCBS has territorial contracts, which locks up getting a contract. There are a few twists to getting in to write, but the commish sucks. Just shake it off and try to lose the 'if you can't beat em-join em' mentality.

In Fl, you can sell the crap out of GR, Aetna, Humana, Assurant, and UA to the high riskers. Citrus in Tampa, Vista in Mia, cross sell life the whole ride. I'm writing a $300K annuity next week..yippe!!!!!:D

"I have a non-res in Indiana that I'm ready to dump -worthless bunch of bumpkins."

I guess those bumpkins of Ind are smarter than you give them credit for... They know a dirtbag when they see or hear one... and that is the reason you are turning that non-res from Ind back to where it came... Or, could it be that you just can't SELL...? Some folks can't, ya know... Weak character I would say.

Other than all that, your Mother probably thought you had some promise... :biggrin: In respect of yo Moma, in light of being almost Mothers Day, we will leave it at that; maybe Moma was wrong.

Jbage007- don't ya love these douchebags with their comments? You post a normal question, then you get a smartass response from a fat fart in Tampa and some Field of Dreams agent in Indiana. I have a non-res in Indiana that I'm ready to dump -worthless bunch of bumpkins.

BCBS has territorial contracts, which locks up getting a contract. There are a few twists to getting in to write, but the commish sucks. Just shake it off and try to lose the 'if you can't beat em-join em' mentality.

In Fl, you can sell the crap out of GR, Aetna, Humana, Assurant, and UA to the high riskers. Citrus in Tampa, Vista in Mia, cross sell life the whole ride. I'm writing a $300K annuity next week..yippe!!!!!:D

IBG:
Thanks. It's refreshing to hear from a "normal" person.

As for those other turds, they are what they is: health agents. Typical ones at that. Classic reasons why I do everything I can to disassociate from this "profession" which is, in my estimation, at least one stoop lower than the used car salespeople of the world.

Back