BCBS of Florida

IBG:
Thanks. It's refreshing to hear from a "normal" person.

As for those other turds, they are what they is: health agents. Typical ones at that. Classic reasons why I do everything I can to disassociate from this "profession" which is, in my estimation, at least one stoop lower than the used car salespeople of the world.

This is the reason I have moved away from health. I realized that I was back to age 21 selling used cars, only with less respect.

Wow! Look at that nice RED (pull me over I'm having a mid-life) C5 convertible! That's perty!

Thanks. My '97 Bonneville had almost 150k on it and I was bored and flush with cash from the AEP so I made a change. It is a lot of fun.

The History Channel just ran a show called Mega Disasters - not ones that have hit but what could happen as Earth spins around in the Universe. I figure to enjoy life as much as possible
:cool:

"I have a non-res in Indiana that I'm ready to dump -worthless bunch of bumpkins."

I guess those bumpkins of Ind are smarter than you give them credit for... They know a dirtbag when they see or hear one... and that is the reason you are turning that non-res from Ind back to where it came... Or, could it be that you just can't SELL...? Some folks can't, ya know... Weak character I would say.

Other than all that, your Mother probably thought you had some promise... :biggrin: In respect of yo Moma, in light of being almost Mothers Day, we will leave it at that; maybe Moma was wrong.

Yeah, I can't sell. I have 35 writing agents in 4 states selling for me knucklehead.

Back