BCBS of NC Preparing for 2014

Blue Cross will likely pick up the most new customers due to the "must purchase insurance" mandate, yet they are preparing for it by cutting operating expenses?

Since agents will not be part of the picture and BCBS is reducing its expenses by 20%, who is going to help these millions of new customers with their questions, claims, etc..??

Sounds like another huge profit era is on it's way, but without Agents sharing in the spoils, thanks to our Demon-cratic Congress.
-A.C.

Well gosh, when the Exchange is up and running there will be complete transparency and consumers can make informed decisions on their own.

who is going to help these millions of new customers with their questions, claims, etc..??

Hello thank you very much for callin Blue Turban and Blue Camel of Nort Carolinas, this Achmed....err...Bob...yes my name is Bob, have may I help you?

Customer: Well I got all the info I need, I will call back if I decide to go with you.

BC Rep: FU American scum! You waste my time, oh Allah shall rain hellfire and brimstone upon the nation of infidels.....ALALALALALALHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Hello thank you very much for callin Blue Turban and Blue Camel of Nort Carolinas, this Achmed....err...Bob...yes my name is Bob, have may I help you?

Customer: Well I got all the info I need, I will call back if I decide to go with you.

BC Rep: FU American scum! You waste my time, oh Allah shall rain hellfire and brimstone upon the nation of infidels.....ALALALALALALHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

While that is hilarious, aren't they outsourcing their call center to a place in Illinois? Somehow, I can't see call center staff in Illinois being cheaper than North Carolina.

Back