Become a Lone Star Script Care Agent, Help Clients and Make More!

slushpuppyking

Guru
100+ Post Club
LoneStarScriptCare.gif

Lone Star Script Care is a fantastic company to represent that offers a much needed service that can help you get in the door or help out existing clients in a big way. Most importantly becoming an agent is completely free and you will never be required to pay a fee or have minimum production.

I’ve been an agent for over 2 years and I can attest to the company’s integrity, their policy of always doing the right thing, and the impact their service can have on a client’s life.

The service the company provides is very simple. Almost every major pharmaceutical company offers a Prescription Assistance Program that allows those that qualify to obtain their RX drug product at ZERO COST. Quick example: Your doctor prescribes Cymbalta but you can’t afford it. If you meet the income guidelines and other prerequisites you may be able to get that drug for no cost. Not a generic, the actual name brand.

The key here to understand is Lone Star provides the service of filling out the appropriate paperwork to get your client approved for the program. Lone Star does not fill the prescriptions, they merely provide the service. Can an individual do this on their own without Lone Star? Absolutely, but it’s quite difficult and frustrating with few people being able to actually get approved.

So what does Lone Star Script Care charge?

$20 per prescription

That’s it. Let’s look at how this can save someone a lot of money and free up funds to purchase other products that you offer:

Linda is taking 4 medications, 3 name brand and 1 generic:

• Medication 1: $225.00
  • Medication 2: $130.00
  • Medication 3: $28.00
  • Generic: $5
  • Total: $388.00

So in this situation you want to do what is best for Linda. First off we only deal with name brand drugs so don’t worry about that $5 generic. Also given the nature of the service and how much paperwork is done also forget about medication #3 for $28.00. Let’s focus on Med’s #1 and #2, the two she is really struggling with.

Linda would pay a $25 application fee, then go thru the Lone Star process, and if all goes well she’d receive Med #1 and #2 for a total cost of $40. Now Linda only pays $73.00 for her medications! You just put $315 back into her pocket monthly. Not only are you her hero but now you have freed up a lot of funds to sell her a product like Life Insurance that before she just couldn’t afford.

I’ve had clients break down in tears after providing this service to them. There are no gimmicks here and this is not a get rich quick scheme. You won’t become a millionaire representing LSSC, but you can make some money (commission schedule attached) and more importantly you can save clients’ money and sell them other products with those new found funds.

With LSSC you have the ability to simply offer this service whenever it’s a good fit from time to time, or you can focus on the service as your primary door opener and even build a team of agents if you wish. The possibilities are endless and as always there is no gimmick here or enrollment fee. LSSC has consistently evolved over the years and now is the best time to become as agent!

Selling the product can be done the traditional way face to face, or over the phone, or via your own FREE replicated website. But now LSSC has introduced another method that requires no selling at all. We’ve all seen Prescription Discount Cards. They are free to give away and that business model is simply for every prescription filled you receive a small commission. Well Lone Star’s take on it is they will of course still pay you for every RX filled but in addition to that the back of the card states to call if they are having trouble affording their medications. When that person calls if they are a good fit for the Prescription Assistance Program than LSSC will enroll them and give YOU the credit for the enrollment.

Every new agent receives in the mail:

• Training Instructions
  • Training CD
  • Sample Rx Cards
  • Building Your Network Marketing Business by Jim Rohn.

In addition to that you receive a free replicated website to enroll clients and also for free a recruiting website if you are interested in building a team (which is completely optional!).

To learn more or sign up as an agent (Free and simple enrollment) visit my site here and click on "Agent Sign up" on the right hand side, the password is: USA

To see what a recruitment site looks like click here

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Attachments

• newcompplan.pdf
    259.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
LoneStarScriptCare.gif

Lone Star Script Care is a fantastic company to represent that offers a much needed service that can help you get in the door or help out existing clients in a big way. Most importantly becoming an agent is completely free and you will never be required to pay a fee or have minimum production.

I’ve been an agent for over 2 years and I can attest to the company’s integrity, their policy of always doing the right thing, and the impact their service can have on a client’s life.

The service the company provides is very simple. Almost every major pharmaceutical company offers a Prescription Assistance Program that allows those that qualify to obtain their RX drug product at ZERO COST. Quick example: Your doctor prescribes Cymbalta but you can’t afford it. If you meet the income guidelines and other prerequisites you may be able to get that drug for no cost. Not a generic, the actual name brand.

The key here to understand is Lone Star provides the service of filling out the appropriate paperwork to get your client approved for the program. Lone Star does not fill the prescriptions, they merely provide the service. Can an individual do this on their own without Lone Star? Absolutely, but it’s quite difficult and frustrating with few people being able to actually get approved.

So what does Lone Star Script Care charge?

$20 per prescription

That’s it. Let’s look at how this can save someone a lot of money and free up funds to purchase other products that you offer:

Linda is taking 4 medications, 3 name brand and 1 generic:

• Medication 1: $225.00
  • Medication 2: $130.00
  • Medication 3: $28.00
  • Generic: $5
  • Total: $388.00

So in this situation you want to do what is best for Linda. First off we only deal with name brand drugs so don’t worry about that $5 generic. Also given the nature of the service and how much paperwork is done also forget about medication #3 for $28.00. Let’s focus on Med’s #1 and #2, the two she is really struggling with.

Linda would pay a $25 application fee, then go thru the Lone Star process, and if all goes well she’d receive Med #1 and #2 for a total cost of $40. Now Linda only pays $73.00 for her medications! You just put $315 back into her pocket monthly. Not only are you her hero but now you have freed up a lot of funds to sell her a product like Life Insurance that before she just couldn’t afford.

I’ve had clients break down in tears after providing this service to them. There are no gimmicks here and this is not a get rich quick scheme. You won’t become a millionaire representing LSSC, but you can make some money (commission schedule attached) and more importantly you can save clients’ money and sell them other products with those new found funds. Even Med Supp Part D clients can be helped here when they fall into the donut hole.

With LSSC you have the ability to simply offer this service whenever it’s a good fit from time to time, or you can focus on the service as your primary door opener and even build a team of agents if you wish. The possibilities are endless and as always there is no gimmick here or enrollment fee. LSSC has consistently evolved over the years and now is the best time to become as agent!

Selling the product can be done the traditional way face to face, or over the phone, or via your own FREE replicated website. But now LSSC has introduced another method that requires no selling at all. We’ve all seen Prescription Discount Cards. They are free to give away and that business model is simply for every prescription filled you receive a small commission. Well Lone Star’s take on it is they will of course still pay you for every RX filled but in addition to that the back of the card states to call if they are having trouble affording their medications. When that person calls if they are a good fit for the Prescription Assistance Program than LSSC will enroll them and give YOU the credit for the enrollment.

Every new agent receives in the mail:

• Training Instructions
  • Training CD
  • Sample Rx Cards
  • Building Your Network Marketing Business by Jim Rohn.

In addition to that you receive a free replicated website to enroll clients and also for free a recruiting website if you are interested in building a team (which is completely optional!).

To learn more or sign up as an agent (Free and simple enrollment) visit my site here and click on "Agent Sign up" on the right hand side, the password is: USA

To see what a recruitment site looks like click here

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

That dog pic still cracks me up every time. :). Good to see you around again.

How so?....................................

Well I'm not a Med Sup agent so not going to pretend to know the ins and outs, but clients have needed this service because they have Part D but now need to pay full price for their meds. I assume there is a limit to what they can use and some people reach that limit?

Anyways this one guy's prescription was cheap then he calls me because of the donut hole and won't be able to afford the $800 it's gonna cost him in the coming months.

Maybe the details from the client weren't accurate :err:

For the time being I'll just delete that portion of my OP, I don't want to start a shouting match ;)

Hi- Been reading about this program- Do you find more folks w/ insurance -don t need it? folks on medicare that don t need it? Do you purchase biz cards? what kind of advertising do they do? What works best for you? one-on-one? Facebook? etc- Saw they might have some training? Thanks David Griffith davgriffith01 @ gmail. com

Hi- Been reading about this program- Do you find more folks w/ insurance -don t need it? folks on medicare that don t need it? Do you purchase biz cards? what kind of advertising do they do? What works best for you? one-on-one? Facebook? etc- Saw they might have some training? Thanks David Griffith davgriffith01 @ gmail. com

Advertising can be done a bunch of different ways. Anything from road signs (Can't Afford Your Prescriptions? Call Today!) to having some marketing pieces in various doctor's offices works. If you distribute the Lone Star RX Discount card you will receive $1.75 for ever RX filled and most importantly on the back of the card is the home office phone number. If they call and enroll in a program you will be given credit (your Agent ID is on the card).

I was meaning to upgrade this thread anyway with some info on Lonestar's latest product: The Select RX Plan.

For a $29.95/month membership they receive the benefits of a discount Dental program (Aetna), vision, hearing, etc. They also receive the Procare RX card to be used at the pharmacy.

But most importantly your client has access to Lonestar's extremely affordable pharmacy mail order program. The prices are truly fantastic, you gotta see em to believe em.

To answer the rest of your questions:

1. If folks have great insurance then no they might not necessarily need Lone Star.

2. Same with Medicare Part D. Lonestar is in the business of helping those that can't afford their prescriptions, they will never enroll someone that doesn't see an actual benefit from membership.

3. You can easily create your own business card.

4. There is no wrong form of advertising. Social media is great as it spreads the word quickly.

5. There is training in your back office.

If you haven't signed up yet as an agent you can do so right here:

www.LSSC.us
Password: USA

Back