Becoming a Commercial Insurance Agent

troyjr76

I am very new to commercial insurance. I want to learn more about it. Right now I install security systems and LED lighting to Gas station through out Indiana. My client base are India owners. I have a good relationship with all of them. I was talking to one of bigger clients that have over 35 gas station about his payments he make each month. He told me if I sold commercial insurance and can get him a good policy he would switch cause he trust me. So I started talking to my other clients that have at least 5-10 stores and each said the same thing. So now I want to move forward. Any help with be appreciated

I'm an independent agent in Illinois, and can send you some information to get you started.

I am very new to commercial insurance. I want to learn more about it. Right now I install security systems and LED lighting to Gas station through out Indiana. My client base are India owners. I have a good relationship with all of them. I was talking to one of bigger clients that have over 35 gas station about his payments he make each month. He told me if I sold commercial insurance and can get him a good policy he would switch cause he trust me. So I started talking to my other clients that have at least 5-10 stores and each said the same thing. So now I want to move forward. Any help with be appreciated

Back