Becoming your own agency?

I am located in michigan and my ultimate goal is to have my own operation. I want to know how would one go about doing this? Are there any special licsencing requirements for that? I currently hold my health and life licsences. How would one take steps to acheive this goal? I have a back ground of sales for over 6 years and have no problems speaking with people. I have two of my friends getting there liscence, can I make a override off of there comission?

I can get you set up with an A++ rated company who have great products, reputation, comissions, and will give you an override on any agent you sign up.

Maury Davis, CIC
Saginaw, Mi

Maury, you'll get a lot of calls.

Since you didn't bother to read the rules for posting on this Forum, I'm going to personally enter your number on as many phone spam sites as I can.

Get ready.

Hey Nevets24,
How are you? Are you asking how do you become your own IMO? I am a newbie to the site but not necessarily to life insurance sells and here is my .02 on that question. One way that you can become your own IMO is to get contracted with an insurance provider that will allow you to recruit. Learn all you can about their products, sell as much as you can (so you can share your experiences with those that you recruit), recruit and train your recruits after becoming proficient yourself, and most of all learn the business of insurance and being an Independent Marketing Organization. Of course there is more to it than that, but that should be a pretty good starting point.

Much success to you and I hope to see you at the top. It's way to crowded at the bottom.

Amp

Much success to you and I hope to see you at the top. It's way to crowded at the bottom.

It's actually way too crowded at the bottom. Maybe lay off the Zig Ziglar stuff for a while...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
17 post and this guys ready for an agency. Damn i guess i'm about ready also.;)

Hey blue - you only need 4...

Last edited:
Back