Been in Industry Less Than 2 Years

Hi, I'm a principal/agent in Indiana. Been in the business now not quite 2 years. My dad was in the business for almost 40 years. I swore that I'd never sell insurance and yet here I am.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can so I go to all the classes I can cram in, in between actually selling & managing an agency. I'm here looking for ways that will make be a better agent and principal.
Can't wait to learn a lot here!

Hi, I'm a principal/agent in Indiana. Been in the business now not quite 2 years. My dad was in the business for almost 40 years. I swore that I'd never sell insurance and yet here I am. I'm trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can so I go to all the classes I can cram in, in between actually selling & managing an agency. I'm here looking for ways that will make be a better agent and principal. Can't wait to learn a lot here!

Lots of Hoosiers and near Hoosiers on the forum. Welcome. What part of Indiana are you in?

Thank you!

Yes, mainly P&C, trying to really focus on commercial since personal lines seems to be becoming such a commodity. I have my Life & Health license but have really only started selling that 6 months ago. I've also just started my CIC designation. Passed two classes, waiting for the results on a third.

I'm in Fort Wayne.

Last edited:
Back