Beginner Plan for Med Supps?

If I were to start over, I would go bigger faster. Slow and steady is not the way to start a med supp business (which is what I did...big regret). Depends on the carrier. To be everywhere. To hit the "leads" from multiple angles, multiple times. Work until you make it. You can't pre-determine your schedule at this point. You need to focus on building the client base...and quickly. All of them. Seriously, all of them.

What type of marketing budget and minutely production do you consider slow/steady vs bigger/faster?

You mentioned some success selling FE over the phone, What type of leads did you work?

If I were just starting today, I would invest in teli leads and DM to sell over the phone.When I had a residual and some experience then I would move on to internet leads

Vic I understand that you make all of your sales from over the phone and are very successful at it. Im assuming you are an independent is that correct? If so...how do you gain credibility with your clients on the phone? I remember when I sold FE over the phone many would ask me...Who I was with?...or...Can I see your website? I'm jus wondering how you introduce yourself when u first contact the lead? For example...do you say something like...Hi this is Vic120 with such and such marketing? or something like that?

Ha...you're right Rick...sorry bout that.

Before you go with Kellogg, I am also in utah and have a much better grasp for phone sales. I'm headed out of the country as we speak, but will be back sunday. Call me if you haven't decided.

Jimmy 801.979.6365

Back