Benefits for Association

No like a group of members of a fishing club. Or a organization of doctors. Or a church group? They don't get pay checks from the association. No carriers? No way to get premium?

No like a group of members of a fishing club. Or a organization of doctors. Or a church group? They don't get pay checks from the association. No carriers? No way to get premium?

Most carriers will cover associations as long as it is a true association that collects dues from members. The premium is assessed on top of the dues collected. So instead of receiving a bill for just dues, they get a bill for dues and benefits. This is a very common thing.

Aflac doesn't like associations, I believe.? Also what if they do not collect dues but come together in an association?

Very few associations (outside of white collar) want to be in the business of collecting and remitting premiums. They are open to accepting commission sharing in exchange for endorsing a product line.

Very few associations (outside of white collar) want to be in the business of collecting and remitting premiums. They are open to accepting commission sharing in exchange for endorsing a product line.

Please expand on this? Commission sharing? Kickbacks are not legal trade practices? ... The don't want to collect premium so what are ur options? The carriers I talk to don't like associations as groups??

Associations that endorse insurance products normally have a BM that is a licensed insurance agent and is willing to let you market to their members in exchange for a commission split.

If I want to offer voluntary benefits like accident, cancer, life, hospital indemnity, what carrier would take a association? Like an elks club or group like that?

Am I going about it wring trying to offer voluntary? Should I use my introduction to offer something else?

How do u collect premium?

I have a friend that has an association that he collects the premiums directly from the members and has several carriers that he works with.
Private e-mail me and I will connect you.

----------

How do u collect premium?

I have a friend that has an association that he collects the premiums directly from the members and has several carriers that he works with.
Private e-mail me and I will connect you.

Back