Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

Went to Go Daddy---I dont get how or why someone would say "WOW I think I will search for Bill the Medicare guy in Kansas City today" ----Im assuming I need to be trying to catch people as they are on google, yahoo etc trying to find Med supp/Advantage info?
It takes a LOT of work to get your site to generate leads. You have to write articles and constantly work on your site(s). I haven't put in the time. Take a look at Somarco's sites. He's put in a lot of work and has made a lot of YouTube videos that are linked to his website.

Yes, I have 2 sites with them. I don't market to insurance professionals, I market to people looking for Med Supps, FE, Dental/Vision/hearing, Cancer, etc. I also removed the GoDaddy ad at the bottom of the page...doesn't look very professional(I don't think). I've never gotten a lead in about 3 years(even paid for a site other than GoDaddy for a while), because I don't work on them. I need to blog.

When my subscription's up later this year, I'm going back to Agent Methods, this time with their middle plan which includes SEO. I had their basic site before, which is more like what I have now...an online business card for credibility.

If you want to learn how to generate your own leads, Somarco would be one you should pay attention to. :yes:
Ok well clearly I am out of my element. Didnt really get a thing you just said

Ok well clearly I am out of my element. Didnt really get a thing you just said
The Easiest Way to Launch an Insurance Website and Email Marketing

Why don't you call and talk to Aaron or Dvora at Agent Methods. They're real nice people and they build websites for insurance agents. You pay a monthly fee. They can have you up and running on the same day, then they'll help you tweek it. They even did a couple ofscreenshares with me. I'm real bad with this stuff, but they made it easy.

Aaron from AM just held a webinar yesterday. It looks like they have a free version or something as well. There's a free, two-week trial period on these programs. I buy my E&O from NAPA and I think they do (or did) offer a 20% discount on the monthly plans.

Aaron from AM just held a webinar yesterday. It looks like they have a free version or something as well. There's a free, two-week trial period on these programs. I buy my E&O from NAPA and I think they do (or did) offer a 20% discount on the monthly plans.

I use them they are good affordable and easy to work with, I had used another before was much more expensive, Site was great but the service had issues and was a lot more work for me and cost a lot more. So I have been very happy with the move to Agent Methods

The QUESTION WAS benepath, EM and other Internet leads

I cant even get clients to read their dang emails--so I can not fathom seniors getting online and saying "Gee I wonder how I can find a new Medicare agent today?"

As I understand it. its about TRAFFIC---like fishing or hunting. Be where your targets are looking. Which is why I was considering those internet lead firms. I could not care less how they do it--I just want to sell something

I emailed all three of them the first of the week and have not heard from any of them so---may be a dead issue.

The QUESTION WAS benepath, EM and other Internet leads

I cant even get clients to read their dang emails--so I can not fathom seniors getting online and saying "Gee I wonder how I can find a new Medicare agent today?"

As I understand it. its about TRAFFIC---like fishing or hunting. Be where your targets are looking. Which is why I was considering those internet lead firms. I could not care less how they do it--I just want to sell something

I emailed all three of them the first of the week and have not heard from any of them so---may be a dead issue.
Calm down Desmond. If you don't understand about internet marketing, another way to get leads is through a website. If you don't know how to do it, you pay somebody like Agent methods to set it up and keep it running for you. People like Somarco don't buy leads, they generate their own on their websites. :yes:

After you've been on here a while, you'll see that threads rarely stay on track. It wouldn't surprise me to see this thread turn into a discussion about fake virgins. How do you feel about fake virgins? :huh:

Calm down Desmond. If you don't understand about internet marketing, another way to get leads is through a website. If you don't know how to do it, you pay somebody like Agent methods to set it up and keep it running for you. People like Somarco don't buy leads, they generate their own on their websites. :yes:

After you've been on here a while, you'll see that threads rarely stay on track. It wouldn't surprise me to see this thread turn into a discussion about fake virgins. How do you feel about fake virgins? :huh:

Fake virgins are better because they have more experience.

Back