Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

I use agent methods as well Dvorah is really nice
I was always pleased with their customer service too. They even worked on the weekends a couple of years ago, not sure about now. I'd give their customer service an A+. :yes:

Aaron, these are free plugs. No cookies required, as I'm Keto now and can't eat sugar. Those were the BEST cookies!!! :laugh:

I was always pleased with their customer service too. They even worked on the weekends a couple of years ago, not sure about now. I'd give their customer service an A+. :yes:

Aaron, these are free plugs. No cookies required, as I'm Keto now and can't eat sugar. Those were the BEST cookies!!! :laugh:
So how does a website that no one knows is there and no one visits create leads? The net is so crowded and full of noise. Is a Senior even going to THINK of the net? Generally they ask their cousins son in law that worked at ED Jones five years ago. But the net? And if they go on the net whats the chances of finding one site out of billions? I just dont think a SITE is of value

So how does a website that no one knows is there and no one visits create leads? The net is so crowded and full of noise. Is a Senior even going to THINK of the net? Generally they ask their cousins son in law that worked at ED Jones five years ago. But the net? And if they go on the net whats the chances of finding one site out of billions? I just dont think a SITE is of value
Like I said, it depends on what you're looking for and if you have a site, make sure it's responsive to cell phones because most old folks have cell phones now and guess what, the cell phone's a computer.:yes:

Back