Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

Like I said, it depends on what you're looking for and if you have a site, make sure it's responsive to cell phones because most old folks have cell phones now and guess what, the cell phone's a computer.:yes:
MANY of my clients dont have cell phones and very very few have smart phones--and if they do they have no clue how to use them

So sounds like website is out for me. And some of the PMs Ive gotten indicate Internet leads are many many times the cost of DM leads and no more effective

So--back to the drawing board to try to find a way to generate Med Supp leads via DM

MANY of my clients dont have cell phones and very very few have smart phones--and if they do they have no clue how to use them

So sounds like website is out for me. And some of the PMs Ive gotten indicate Internet leads are many many times the cost of DM leads and no more effective

So--back to the drawing board to try to find a way to generate Med Supp leads via DM
Maybe you'd run into more cell phone seniors if you didn't work the back woods so much. Good luck Des. There's more than one way to do this business. :yes:

Maybe you'd run into more cell phone seniors if you didn't work the back woods so much. Good luck Des. There's more than one way to do this business. :yes:
I get that--but I cant change OTHERS I can only change my behavior to fir the situation

You ASS U ME Seniors are online searching for a Medicare broker--I find that hard to believe.

Being assumptive and insulting doesnt really help any.

I get that--but I cant change OTHERS I can only change my behavior to fir the situation

You ASS U ME Seniors are online searching for a Medicare broker--I find that hard to believe.

The assumption that they wouldn't be is asinine.

Even if they find you are a local broker down the street... they'll probably google you or look up your website from your business card.

I've had people basically "quote my website" to me when comparing stuff... "you said on your site that x carrier has this as a potential downside, so I think we should look at this option here..."

I'm by no means a master at online marketing - but my website is on my "stuff" and people do look at it.

Not sure how I insulted you. You're not a snowflake are you? Do you have a Safe Space? :biggrin:

I used AgentMethods last year for a little over 6 months and generated zero leads from it. Because it turned out to be a waste of money I asked to cancel. When I asked to cancel I was informed by Aaron Kassover that he now owned my website because I agreed to do business with him and he wouldn’t release it unless I paid him a very large sum of money. What blew my mind about this was that I had owned the site and the domain name for a long time before I ever hired AgentMethods! While I do agree that Dvora provides great customer service and Aaron was knowledgeable neither of them were forthcoming about the fact that when you work with them you sign over your domain to them! In fact, Aaron switched where my website was hosted from godaddy to Amazon without consulting me and when he switched the hosting to Amazon he did it under his own name and email. This means that amazon doesn’t recognize me as the website owner even though my business and phone number are on the website! To this day I still haven’t regained access to my website and I would strongly caution any agents considering working with AgentMethods.
In other news, I buy leads and there are plenty of seniors using the internet to search for Medicare insurance. There are plenty of under 65 looking for products on there to. I get referrals but more than half my business is purchased leads.

Benepath leads are hit or miss. Some weeks they’re decent and other weeks they’re garbage. I wish I had a silver bullet for you but it seems like all lead companies are like that.

Back