Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

Jan 16, 2019

1. SabaNC

SabaNC New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I used them for medsup... I just think the whole sorry you can’t cancel cuz your contract is 3 weeks long is BS not one lead panned our people just thought I was a encyclopedia for stuff they already had.

SabaNC, Apr 10, 2019
  2. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    I find Benepath to be the most consistent, Up until this year my cost per sale has been around $250 , This year has gone up to around $400,

I am not loving $400 However it is still consistent on a month by month, The problem with others, I have used is Might be ok for a month or 2 but then I get complete crap

I would love to find another, I have been searching but I don't know of any other internet lead provider that can be consistent

I am going to have to eventually learn to self generate, I am just so bad at tech

vic120, Apr 10, 2019
  3. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    Overall, I think, the cost per sale across all mediums has gone up. No matter how we market, we aren't paying the same per lead / per client as we were in 2013, 2014, etc...

I wish I would have scaled more in 2013, etc., I didn't realize how great the marketing costs were back then, but my book wasn't big enough to allow me to not do other types of work to live.

4. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee

If I only knew then what I know now

vic120, Apr 10, 2019
  5. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    100% agree.

Now, I'm trying not to make the same mistake again. I don't want to be in 2023, when costs are even higher to acquire a "cold" prospect, and look back at 2019, and think, "man, I should have spent more on marketing and built my book at a faster pace."

6. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    And when you get to be my age, you'll be saying, "If I only knew now what I knew then". :wacko: :twitchy:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  7. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Good song

vic120, Apr 10, 2019
  8. Bevo

Bevo Guru

State:
    Texas
    I'm surprised they let any good ones through at all. With the big agencies will to pay top dollar (up to $70 or more per lead), and buy in most states if not all in huge quantities, of course individual agents are going to get the scraps.

If you have a marketing vertical that can get you clients at a CPA you can live with, put the HAMMER DOWN NOW. The costs are only going to get worse i'm afraid.

And yes I look at 2010 and want to puke at what I could've/should've done.

Bevo, Apr 10, 2019