Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

I used them for medsup... I just think the whole sorry you can’t cancel cuz your contract is 3 weeks long is BS not one lead panned our people just thought I was a encyclopedia for stuff they already had.

I find Benepath to be the most consistent, Up until this year my cost per sale has been around $250 , This year has gone up to around $400,

I am not loving $400 However it is still consistent on a month by month, The problem with others, I have used is Might be ok for a month or 2 but then I get complete crap

I would love to find another, I have been searching but I don't know of any other internet lead provider that can be consistent

I am going to have to eventually learn to self generate, I am just so bad at tech

I find Benepath to be the most consistent, Up until this year my cost per sale has been around $250 , This year has gone up to around $400,

I am not loving $400 However it is still consistent on a month by month, The problem with others, I have used is Might be ok for a month or 2 but then I get complete crap

I would love to find another, I have been searching but I don't know of any other internet lead provider that can be consistent

I am going to have to eventually learn to self generate, I am just so bad at tech

Overall, I think, the cost per sale across all mediums has gone up. No matter how we market, we aren't paying the same per lead / per client as we were in 2013, 2014, etc...

I wish I would have scaled more in 2013, etc., I didn't realize how great the marketing costs were back then, but my book wasn't big enough to allow me to not do other types of work to live.

Overall, I think, the cost per sale across all mediums has gone up. No matter how we market, we aren't paying the same per lead / per client as we were in 2013, 2014, etc...

I wish I would have scaled more in 2013, etc., I didn't realize how great the marketing costs were back then, but my book wasn't big enough to allow me to not do other types of work to live.

If I only knew then what I know now

I'm surprised they let any good ones through at all. With the big agencies will to pay top dollar (up to $70 or more per lead), and buy in most states if not all in huge quantities, of course individual agents are going to get the scraps.

If you have a marketing vertical that can get you clients at a CPA you can live with, put the HAMMER DOWN NOW. The costs are only going to get worse i'm afraid.

And yes I look at 2010 and want to puke at what I could've/should've done.

Latest posts

Back