vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Has any one used benepath exclusive leads

especially for Medicare plans

they are a bit more expensive but sound like higher quality
And I hope to hear about some experience with them

I haven't heard anyone talking about benepath since "healthagent", and that handle was laid to rest 20 years ago. "Healthagent" was a great man, and knew his stuff, but I never tried benepath. It sounds like something you get at a vitamin shop.

Has any one used benepath exclusive leads

especially for Medicare plans

they are a bit more expensive but sound like higher quality
And I hope to hear about some experience with them

I would stay away from them. Used them once and it never work out.
Use you money to entertain your friends it work out much better and prospect among them.

The owner would be the last person I would want to hear from.

The last person I want to hear from is the agent who paid for 25 leads and quit. Or even the agent who bought 25 leads and had a good ROI.

Internet leads are streaky. Small samples mean nothing.

There's a lot of value in listening to someone speak to form your own opinion and hearing about their operation. For the same reason there's value in you guys doing your agent conference calls.

The last person I want to hear from is the agent who paid for 25 leads and quit. Or even the agent who bought 25 leads and had a good ROI.

Internet leads are streaky. Small samples mean nothing.

There's a lot of value in listening to someone speak to form your own opinion and hearing about their operation. For the same reason there's value in you guys doing your agent conference calls.

I would tather hear from that agent than hear excuses from the owner blaming the agent.

Latest posts

Back