Bernanke: Rising health costs pose economic risk

Honestly. What a stupid man. What does he think will happen, when the fastest growth segment of our population is people over 100? Stupid stupid stupid. Thanks for pointing out the blatantly obvious, Ben. Now, perhaps you can figure out WTF is wrong with the economy while you're at it.

I am of the opinion we need a new chairman. It is not only this issue, he is beyond clueless. One man has entirely too much power, and we can do far better than him.

I believe both of those articles you posted are pure speculation and BS. We have not bottomed out yet - but this is not going to be a fraction of The Great Depression era.

Gasoline is only around 30 to 40 cents higher than the inflation adjusted high of around $3.50 gallon in 1981. I remember when gas broke $1 and my dad said "It will NEVER go back under $1". Then in 1999 I was buying gas for 72 cents a gallon.

This is a temporary glitch, gas will not go down to 72 cents but I predict under $2 will happen again over time - almost certain.

Well, if it's anything like typical Morgan Stanley research (let's not forget the DotCom Queen of the Internet, Mary Meeker), then you could be right!

Or not.....

Back