Best and Affordable Homeowner Insurance in Southern California

thxbest

I need an affordable and good Homeowner Insurance. Perhaps State Farm is good but expensive.

What Homeowner Insurance companies would be recommended in Southern California?

What experiences did you have with different companies in Southern California and what would you recommend to work with?

The next time I shop mine I'm going to check out Auto Owners (I guess that's the right name.)

One of their insureds backed a bus into my building. The claims process was fast and fair. Excellent service. I had never heard of them before that.

Depends which part of Southern California. We see some companies have good rates in San Diego but not as good in Orange County and even worse in LA. There are also a large number of areas that are prone to brush fires that make some homes ineligible with quite a few carriers.

The next time I shop mine I'm going to check out Auto Owners (I guess that's the right name.)

One of their insureds backed a bus into my building. The claims process was fast and fair. Excellent service. I had never heard of them before that.

Auto owners is great. Their rates here are outstanding, but P&C rates in Utah are cheap all the way around if you have decent credit and good claims history.

Rick- do you sell Wawanesa insurance or just call them direct for you personal coverage ? I have had a hard time trying to beat their rates for auto down in SD.

I've found CIG (Capital Insurance Group) to have very competitive rates in San Diego, and they are a little more lenient on brush risks within reason. Safeco and Mercury can be competitive as well, depending on the risk.

Back