Best Annuity Carriers Contract Direct

Kongerup

Expert
Looking for the best carriers that you can contract directly with that have strong product offerings and client support. If the options for direct are slim, if you could provide the next best source of getting contracted via FMO that offer strong products and contract levels. Thanks in advance!

Midland and Columbus Life are direct. FMOs Gradient, Shurwest, FIG are all great. Advisors Excel (depends on marketer), Creative One & The Revolution proceed at your own risk.

Very few contract direct. Basically you have Midland, Jackson National, & I think Voya still offers direct contracts. Principal might as well.

If you want competitive carriers, find a good IMO to get contracts through. Most of the top competitors use IMOs. You dont get paid more from the direct contracts... and the products often are not as competitive (except for Midland).

There are lots of threads on the forum about FMOs/IMOs. FIG is a well rounded option with a good reputation.

What are some of the annuity commission levels one should expect from the better IMOs or carrier direct?

I am just getting started in the world of annuities so no production to speak of at this moment. Just looking for ballpark commission levels so I know I am not selling myself short right off the bat.

What are some of the annuity commission levels one should expect from the better IMOs or carrier direct?
If you call the groups I mentioned they bring everyone in at street. So for example most 7 year products will pay around 4% 10 year products 6 to 7.5 (depending on the company). If you call Midland National they will disclose commissions. Currently they have some of the highest in the industry.

Back