Best Annuity Carriers Contract Direct

I am just getting started in the world of annuities so no production to speak of at this moment. Just looking for ballpark commission levels so I know I am not selling myself short right off the bat.

Just remember that it varies from carrier to carrier, and even product to product within the same carrier. A 10 year FIA is going to average in the 6%-7% range, some are more some less. Shorter surrender periods have lower commissions, usually in the 4%-6% range.

Just remember that it varies from carrier to carrier, and even product to product within the same carrier. A 10 year FIA is going to average in the 6%-7% range, some are more some less. Shorter surrender periods have lower commissions, usually in the 4%-6% range.

Great, thank you for the insight. Any recommendations on carriers and product offerings that should be at the top of the list when it comes to client solutions and best support. I know the world of annuities is very complex and there isn't a one size fits all product. Just looking for what other top agents are using in their arsenal today for most competitive client offerings.

Back