Best Auto Insurance for High Mileage Insurance Producers?

thomasm

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nebraska
I'm probably under insured on my auto insurance. I still have a personal auto policy from before I started selling insurance. Should I upgrade to a commercial policy. I'm just a one person Life & Health insurance agency hitting about 30,000 miles a year running appointments. I drive a beater so only need liability coverage.

What kind of policy do would you recommend?

Hows it titled if in personal name personal auto as business use
Title is in my name. No agency name. Just starting to run a lot more appointments and probably need to upgrade my insurance. I'm in Utah if you want to quote me.

I'm probably under insured on my auto insurance. I still have a personal auto policy from before I started selling insurance. Should I upgrade to a commercial policy. I'm just a one person Life & Health insurance agency hitting about 30,000 miles a year running appointments. I drive a beater so only need liability coverage. What kind of policy do would you recommend?

When choosing how to classify the use of your vehicle you can choose personal, work, or business (some more that don't apply here). For insurance agents, realtors, accountants, etc. business use is appropriate. No need for a commercial auto policy.

Title is in my name. No agency name. Just starting to run a lot more appointments and probably need to upgrade my insurance. I'm in Utah if you want to quote me.

Thanks for the opportunity but I am in Minnesota and not licensed in Utah

Back